Bell Call Features & Applications
$8.00 per month
Message Centre for your Bell mobile phone is an enhanced voicemail service that allows for a maximum of 25 messages worth 5 minutes each.
- Saves your messages for up to 14 days
- Create a personalized greeting or use a standard greeting
- Retrieve messages for free from your home phone
$4.00 per month
Forward your incoming calls to another phone number. Pay-per-use is available for as little as $0.25/minute
$5.00 per month
Visual Voicemail is a quick and easy way to listen to your messages without having to dial in. Simply scan through all of your messages, get a visual summary of who called and when, and choose which message to listen to right on your screen.
- Visual Voicemail is a quick and easy way to listen to your messages without having to dial in. Simply scan through all of your messages, get a visual summary of who called and when, and choose which message to listen to right on your screen.
- Voicemail messages are delivered as audio files, so you can listen to them without dialling into your voicemail service.
- Listen to messages saved on your phone even if you're outside a coverage area.
- More Details:
- Available on all iPhone models with iOS 3.0 or higher, as well as BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry 7 and older BlackBerry devices.
- To use Visual Voicemail, you must be subscribed to a voicemail service such as Message Centre Lite, Message Centre Express or Message Centre.
- Visual Voicemail requires a data plan. It is not available through Wi-Fi.
- Visual Voicemail is also available in Bundle 5 and Bundle 12. See our Bundles.
Voicemail to Text
$6 per month
Voicemail to Text transcribes incoming voicemail into text messages (SMS) and delivers them to your mobile phone so you can quickly read your voicemail when you're busy or unable to dial in. The feature can convert messages in English or French.
With Voicemail to Text you can:
- Save Time
- No need to dial in and find a pen to write down directions or call-back numbers.
- Manage your calls:
- Respond to messages by text or by calling back.
- Read voicemail messages at your convenience, even when outside a coverage area.
- More details
- Requires a mobile phone or smartphone that is capable of receiving text messages.
- To use Voicemail to Text you must be subscribed to a basic voicemail service such as Message Centre Lite, Message Centre Express, or Message Centre.